After contributing ideas / thoughts and guidelines to an external design agency, I was tasked with implementing the new branding across all existing content, as well as creating branding guidelines for future projects. The design agency focused predominantly on print based designs, which meant I was then assigned to create the new templates needed for the E-Learning department, whilst keeping the overall look and feel. This mostly consisted of:
• Articulate (i-Learn) slides
• PowerPoint master slides
• Webfolio banners (PebblePad)
• Word document templates
• Copyright slides and banners
• Animated front and end slides for videos
• Adjusting existing imagery to fit branding colours • LAP (Learner Assessment Portfolio) Manual layouts etc.